Dear local businesses,
First and foremost, thanks for being there. However, I do have some advice I’d like to throw your way.
- You need a website. Facebook and other social media pages just don’t cut it.
- The website is not a one time fixed cost, it’s an ongoing marketing expense.
- The website should be up to date, I recommend checking it at least once a month for accuracy.
- Do not put a contact form or contact email on your site unless you plan to respond within 1 business day.
- Do not put a phone number with voicemail on your site unless you plan to respond within 1 business day.
- Delete old messages so that your voicemail does not fill up.
- List your preferred method of contact on the website.
- List your business hours on the website.
- List pricing or estimates on your website.
Do these simple things and it can only help you grow.