Wow, time really flies when you’re having fun. It’s been over two years since my last update, so let’s see how some of the things I’ve talked about in the past have evolved.. er.. intelligently designed?
- Regarding career politicians in Tennessee, two out of three career politicians in Tennessee are still in office.
- Regarding Mark Sanford, turns out SC-01 does have some shame.. 5 years later.
- Regarding the interwebs , it’s still dead, despite this very blog post.
- Regarding the Googles, I waffle on the Google fanboy stuff. I wouldn’t say I’m a fanboy of Google, but I still use Gmail and Docs. They’re damn convenient.
- Regarding Bootstrap, if you’re using Angular, do yourself a favor and use Angular Material and skip bootstrap.
- Regarding .NET Core 1.0, .NET Core 2.1 and later are officially ready for primetime and getting better every day.
- Regarding economic bubbles, the bubble has yet to burst, but I’m still an insensitive, priviledged jerk who will throw his good credit in your face.
So what’s new? I got divorced and now I am living by myself in a one bedroom apartment in Nashville, TN that costs twice what it did 10 years ago. Progress?